CupcakeSuicideCupcakeSuicide

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Zombies vs Brains Zombies vs Brains

No credit to stealing sound effects from plant vs zombies. Not okay.

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

I haven't even found out it's pay to play yet. Only through the comments. This is a nice game but buggy as hell. It crashes, it freezes, I've found half a dozen things that don't work when you click it.

The only reason I kept giving this a go was because I didn't realise this was pay to play! FOR SHAME!

Days Of Blood Days Of Blood

Glitchy and WAY too repetitive.

Unnatural Selection Unnatural Selection

Needs to fix the dynamic of controlling the minions - it makes it unplayable after the first few levels.

Personal Trip to the Moon Personal Trip to the Moon

This game is incredibly beautiful, if simple. But what is lost is the point being made. The game is too slow and the reader is well, not that slow a reader. The validity of the point is lost in the impatience to see it. While the intent may have been artistic and gentle, the result requires more patience than such a simple game needs for the average gamer. There's lag, which increases the very slow speed of the game.

While I found this game very beautiful, I think it tried too hard at being artistic and the speed was one of these things. That being said, I think this is an amazing work for a first go and look forward to more from you.

Checkpoint Checkpoint

Needs work

laggy, jump mechanics need work, platforms slippery.

Depict1 Depict1

Shame.

It's a shame this game was just too frustrating - the coding is sometimes glitchy and slow. The art work is very well done and I like it alot. The concept is an idea I'd like to see done - but I think it wasn't well done in this game. Jump is sometimes unresponsive, actions are fiddly and glitchy. I wanted to like it, but am just disappointed.

Vorago Vorago

Too religious

I would have enjoyed the game alot better if It wasn't so damned religious.

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Terrible

Potential of a good game, it's a shame. Stupid and laggy, unable to move beyond the shooting stage because of this. Shooting is slow, can't fire where you need to because of this, just stupid.

Coma Coma